Finance & Accounts
- Perform accounting duties such as Bank Reconciliation, Account Payable and Account Payable, Invoice Generation and Contract Management.
- Assist in preparing monthly reports, perform day/month-end closing, prepare payment vouchers and reminder notices.
- Payment collection and actively track the status with our external business partners and internal sales representatives.
- Prepare and post job advertisement.
- Coordinate hiring activities which includes resumes screening, liaising with candidates and scheduling of interviews.
- Prepare employment contract, letters for employment and other HR-related letters.
- Manage entire process for staff recruitment.
- Assist with monthly payroll processing (Salary, AWS, Sales Incentive and other bonus).
- Submit relevant Government claims which includes NS make-up claims, maternity, childcare leave claims.
- Handle general administrative duties.
- Manage and stock-take of office supplies.
- Purchase office snacks and order drinks.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties.
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor Degree from Accounting related fields.
- Proficient in Mac Office and Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge/skills in IT.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work as a team and independently where required, and take initiative when needed.
- Required to communicate in both English and Mandarin (in order to manage English and Mandarin-speaking clients enquiries through emails, phone calls, etc.)