ABOUT THE ROLE
We are searching for a high-energy Accounts Executive who is extremely details-driven. Experienced Accounts Executive covers duties such as work that is specific to accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, tax filing, data compilation, billing, payroll or other accounting tasks.
This position requires an excellent level of Chinese literacy to be able to communicate with Chinese students and their parents.
- Perform accounting duties such as bank reconciliation, Account Payable and Account Payable and Invoicing.
- Handle general administrative duties.
- Perform counter duties on rotation basis (e.g. collection of payments, attending to resident enquiries, etc.).
- Assist in preparing monthly reports, perform day-end closing, prepare payment vouchers & reminder notices.
- Course fee payment collection.
- Preparation of invoices/billings for training courses.
- Manage and stock-take of office supplies.
- Purchase office snacks and order drinks.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties.
- Minimum qualification of Diploma or Bachelor Degree from Accounting related fields.
- Proficient in Mac Operating System and Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge/skills in IT and attention to details.
- Able to work independently and as a team whenever required, while taking initiative when needed.
- Required to communicate in both English and Mandarin (in order to manage English and Mandarin-speaking customer enquiries through emails, phone calls and also, assist them in the registration of training courses.)
- Passionate about working with students with excellent written and spoken Mandarin Chinese.