ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for dynamic Education Consultant to support the selling of our partner university's higher education programmes in Greater China. The role requires the strong desire to succeed in a sales position, a great sense of customer service and a profound aspiration to help students making the right decision for their next steps in education.
The Education Consultant's responsibilities will include international student recruitment, university admissions counselling, admissions formalities, etc. to ensure students and parents receive the relevant information and ultimately conclude the sales of the most suitable university's programme.
This position requires an excellent level of Chinese literacy to be able to communicate with Chinese students and their parents.
- Maximise student enrolments to meet student recruitment targets and achieve the key performance indicators set by the business for the Greater China market.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of partner universities' courses and services, and those of their competitors.
- Understand the education level, commitments, and motivations of prospective students and provide advice and consultation regarding course sign up.
- Work with the marketing department in planning for the advertisements/events to engage the intended target audience for conversion.
- Understand consumer’s behaviour and the factors affecting buying decisions through regular competitor intelligence gathering & analysis.
- Regular scan and report on education landscape for trends and government initiatives.
- Participate in available educational conferences and seminars to obtain knowledge of new competitors’ product and new initiatives.
- Maintain good service relationship with existing students and establish new contacts and recruitment leads to achieve recruitment target.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with various stakeholders (eg. University Partner representatives).
- Plan and implement quarterly networking & feedback sessions with current students.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- A Recognised Bachelor or Master degree in any discipline.
- Preferably with experience in handling Undergraduate or Postgraduate students.
- Able to work in an interdisciplinary context.
- Working experience relating to business development with marketing insights.
- Able to engage and communicate with students from the different level of perspective.
- Highly presentable with strong confidence, communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.