ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to support Chinese social media marketing and support the international student recruitment activities. The role requires a strong background in content creation, online event organisation, copywriting, public relations and marketing material design in both Chinese and English platforms.
This position requires an excellent level of Chinese literacy to be able to create content and manage social media accounts across different Chinese social media platforms such as WeChat subscribe account, Sina Weibo, Zhihu, Red - Xiaohongshu and other relevant platforms.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Development and implementation of sales strategies to achieve company objectives:
- Business Development / Corporate Sales Penetration
- Work with marketer in planning for the advertisements/events to engage the intended target audience for conversion.
- Provide timely qualitatively and quantitatively analysis on campaign launched.
Market Research / Product Knowledge:
- Understand and analyse competitors advertisements and advertising methods.
- Understand consumer’s behaviour and factors affecting buying decisions through regular intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Regular scan and report on education landscape for trends and government initiatives.
- Working with academic team to have deep understanding of product and target audiences.
- Participate in available educational conferences and seminars to obtain knowledge of new competitors’ product and new initiatives.
- Keep up to date with the marketing landscape in terms of channels/technologies/etc.
Student & External Client Relationship Management:
- Maintain good service relationship with existing students and establish new contacts and recruitment leads to achieve recruitment target.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with various stakeholders (eg. University Partner representatives).
- Plan and implement quarterly networking & feedback sessions with current students.
- CRM leads follow up and conduct programme consultation。
- Follow up with all inquiries and accurately update the progress in CRM.
- Regular monitor sales pipelines sufficiency.
- Provide weekly recruitment report and analysis.
- At least a Bachelor or Master Degree in any discipline (preferably with specialisations in event planning, project management, journalism, digital media, marketing communications).
- Excellent Bilingual language proficiency skills for both spoken and written in Chinese and English, in order to produce Chinese content and liaise with Chinese vendors.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, preferably with in-house of agency experience in areas such as events planning, project management, journalism, media relations, marketing communications, branding, or internal communications.
- Video-editing, digital storytelling, image/presentation software skills are a bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to relate well with people at all levels and good service orientation.
- Possess a nuanced sense of what constitutes a strong news story and its essential elements.
- Pro-active, quality conscious, attentive to details and results-oriented.